Why is Cultural Diversity Important
There are three fundamental benefits of better cultural diversity:
- Increasing the Talent Pool: The minority ethnic population as a whole is increasing compared to white population. Nurturing young players will allow access to a new untapped talent
- Improving Social Cohesion: Increase local and national social impact by addressing sporting and health inequalities through behaviour change
- The Commercial Case: Potential audiences with significant spending power if engaged correctly.
Our Approach to Cultural Insight Training
It’s all about helping participants to get a better sense of the flavour of multicultural Britain. We take them beyond just the facts and figures to real insight into what makes minority ethnic communities tick.
- We provide an intensive, one day workshop, designed to fully engage participants through an interactive process of quizzes and syndicated group activity
- We leave participants with deeper insight into what drives attitudes that impact on sports participation and how best to engage ethnic minority communities