The Asian Sports Foundation (ASF) is a UK registered charity with the primary aim of increasing participation and engagement of minority ethnic groups in sports and physical activity.
Download the latest ASF Report to learn more about our mission and values
Established in 2015, the ASF’s primary objectives are to:
- Increase participation and engagement of minority ethnic groups with sports across all levels.
- Support sports clubs, NGOs, Active Partnerships, committees and bodies to recognise and deliver on responsibilities for equality and inclusiveness of minority ethnic communities.
- Inform local Government of innovative models to deliver inclusive sports programmes through insight and experience which are replicable on a national scale with repeatable models.
- Provide a physical and digital support system for communities and participants alike through mentoring and coaching to ensure a pathway of regular physical activity and sporting success.
- Deliver effective solutions that promote and impact on the physical and mental wellbeing of communities, improve individual development, social and community development and economic development.